Marketing Assistant Intern
New York, NY
Wesley Clover Solution is offering an exciting internship at its HQ in NYC. This internship takes the role of a Marketing Assistant. This position will provide support for our Social Media Campaigns and our email marketing as well.
Role and Responsibilities
- Being a Community Manager and nurturing different profiles
- Finding and researching latest trends
- Increasing client audience through social networking and blog interaction
- Establishing Social media marketing campaigns and monitoring their progress
- Generating content on a wide array of topics
- Brainstorming great ways to build better, deeper, social connections with brands
- Assist in creating and launching email marketing campaigns
- Building and maintaining company mailing list and databases
Who we are looking for
- You have a strong understanding of all the major social media platforms and how to use them in different, strategic ways.
- You have a Fluency in at least two social media platforms (Tumblr, Pinterest, Reddit, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- You’re a natural storyteller. You have a knack for telling compelling and engaging stories, ideally across different media (writing, photo, and video).
- You have excellent written and verbal skills. You know how to shape your writing to fit the platform and the audience.
- You connect easily with people from different backgrounds and cultures.
- You are passionate about using social media to build an engaged community and to spark dynamic conversations.
- You’re super organized, dependable, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- You’re self-directed and self-motivated. You’re as happy working on your own as you are collaborating with others. You take initiative and go the extra mile.
This internship is an opportunity for undergraduate students in their junior year or senior year. The position is an unpaid-college credit Internship. That will last for 8 – 10 weeks and will allow interns to work 16 – 20 hours a week to accommodate their academic schedules.
MUST BE REGISTERED FOR INTERNSHIP COURSE TO RECEIVE CREDIT- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE INTERNSHIP MUST BE APPROVED BY YOUR ACADEMIC DEPARTMENT IN ORDER TO RECEIVE CREDIT.