Senior Marketing Manager
New York or Ottawa
Wesley Clover Solutions is searching for a creative and analytical Senior Marketing Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your mission is to grow our influence in our industry, increasing brand awareness and loyalty and ultimately generating new customer opportunities.
Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in all aspects of digital marketing at a B2B SaaS business, with excellent communication, presentation, writing and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who effectively collaborates with external stakeholders and colleagues.
Wesley Clover Solutions has been in the Trading Communications business for more than 10 years, and we are now rapidly expanding our business on a global scale, transforming our business to Cloud and SaaS business models. You will play an important role in our growth.
- Plan and implement our marketing program, with a focus on digital marketing, to grow pipeline.
- Create short and long-term strategies to maximize sales of Wesley Clover Solutions’ Cloud Trading Communications service.
- Obtain and maintain deep understanding of our customers, products, competition and industry.
- Drive messaging and positioning of Wesley Clover Solutions and our products.
- Develop collateral, case studies, blogs, webinars, demos and other content.
- Monitor and report on marketing campaign performance.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media.
- Monitor and report on our digital channel metrics and performance.
- Monitor our industry and identify significant trends and technologies.
- Position the company as leaders with key industry analysts and influencers.
- Business degree.
- 7 years of relevant work experience, in a B2B Cloud/SaaS company.
- Digital marketing expertise: SEO, PPC, content marketing, Google Analytics, email marketing, social media strategy and implementation.
- Marketing plan development, budget management.
- Proven B2B lead generation skills.
- Demonstrable copy/content writing skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Skilled in market and competitive research.
- Financial markets experience.
- HubSpot experience.
- WordPress experience.
- Graphic design skills.