Wesley Clover Solutions IP recording systems are ideal for enterprises and financial institutions that need to archive daily voice and data communications to stay compliant with regional or federal regulations.
Our partnership with Red Box Recorders allows us to offer the Quantify Recording Suite. This full-featured recording solution offers the capability to record audio on multiple platforms for replay and storage. It offers speech analytics capabilities that enable rapid search through large amounts of audio for specific terms.
This complete recording solution provides secure, open, and scalable multimedia voice recording that dramatically reduces cost and streamlines day-to-day management of the voice recording environment. It is the perfect solution for capturing, storing, retrieving, and replaying voice and data interactions in either traditional TDM or VoIP environments.
- With just one server, record mixed communication types, such as TDM, IP, VoIP, SIP, H323, analog channels, and Microsoft® Lync
- Compatible with a variety of telephony systems (Avaya, Cisco, Mitel, etc.) and trading systems from major technology vendors including BT, IPC, IP Trade, Speakerbus and Etrali
- Compatible with cloud-based inception services for cell phone recording
- Cost effective solutions
- On-premise turn-key, software-only or virtual (VMware®, Citrix® or Hyper-V®) deployment models
- Highly scalable, up to 1000 concurrent channels per server
- Easily transfer recording licenses should you change your telephony system (e.g., TDM to VoIP)
- Nine individually licensable Quantify applications
- Quantify search and replay for capturing, retrieving and replaying calls
- Reconstruct events, place calls into litigation hold, and more
Secure and Resilient
- Unique frame-based technology ensures highly efficient and secure preservation of data
- Built-in monitoring and alerting
- Automated failover for the highest levels of resilience