Increase Efficiency with a Compact, Rugged Lite Turret
The Wesley Clover Solutions XP-22 Lite Turret is a rugged, 48-line IP trading desktop system that provides trading floor staff with the core capabilities and features of a traditional turret in a compact, rugged, and easy-to-use form factor.
As part of our Crossover Series of IP phone systems, the XP-22 is designed for dynamic, high-activity call environments where trading floor staff work in teams, share lines and require one-touch access to many lines and speed-dials.
Complete Call Coverage
This compact turret improves productivity and efficiency by putting advanced voice communications features and functions at your fingertips. With the XP-22 Lite Turret, any line can appear on any device in any location, so call coverage and communication between staff on and off the trading floor or in different offices is no longer an issue.
Traditional and IP-based Features
The XP-22 combines all the features you expect from a turret with 500 of the latest functions and applications of an IP-PBX into one integrated desktop device. It includes:
In addition, the XP-22 can be easily integrated with Microsoft® Office Communications Server (OCS) or other unified communications platforms to enable advanced voice mail, mobility, instant messaging, presence, conferencing, and click-to-dial functionality.
Improve Productivity with a Full-Featured IP Voice Trading System
Our Crossover Series IP Trading Turret is a full-featured, dual port, dual mode enterprise-class financial trading voice system engineered specifically for the high call volumes of trading environments.
As part of our Crossover Series of IP-based voice communications solutions, this trading turret is designed for dynamic, high-activity call environments where trading floor staff work in teams, share lines and require one-touch access to many lines and speed-dials. It is engineered to work the way you work. And, it enables a smooth transition from legacy to IP voice while reducing the complexity and cost of system deployment, management and support.
Designed for Ease of Use
The Crossover Series IP Trading Turret offers an intuitive, easy-to-use configuration that features:
- Two large graphic displays (160 x 320)
- 192 programmable self-labeling keys
- Ten feature keys for convenient access to features such as conferencing, a push-to-talk microphone, and many customizable uses
- A “People Key” with 200 soft speed-dial keys
- Supports headsets
- Separate connections and one-touch switching capability for dual handsets and/or headsets
- Multiple Ethernet connections
Features and Functions
- Rugged enclosure
- Large alphanumeric keypad
- Oversize transfer/conference/hold/cancel keys
- Oversized left/right control + release keys
- 192 programmable buttons (12 pages)
- 6 floating answer keys
- 8-party conferencing
- Menu access key with user programmable features
- Dual handset capability
- Rugged handset with push-to-mute/talk
- Adjustable volume up/down
- Built-in hands-free, push-to-talk microphone
- Speaker for hands-free and paging
- Activity LED on mic/speaker buttons
- Adjustable ringer up/down
- Adjustable hands-free speaker volume
- Voice mail message waiting indicator
- Supports DHCP and static IP addressing
- Multiple power options (802.3af compliant)
- ADA compliant
- Class B compliant
- RoHS compliant
- HTML application toolkit support
- Dual LAN ports and a PC port
- Move/swap keys function
- Supports hot-desk (free-seating) users