Keep the conversation going and the flow of critical information moving with robust, scalable, application-rich, IP-based phone systems.
The Mitel and Wesley Clover Solutions Crossover Series of IP desktop platforms blends the instant communications capability of office desktop phones and trading turrets with a comprehensive suite of enterprise voice applications, including presence-enabled unified communications, collaboration, and messaging in a single, scalable, platform.
Customize Features and Functions
Mitel (www.mitel.com), a Gartner-awarded communications company, provides call-control and feature support in the back end, allowing enterprises to take advantage of 40 years of telecommunications experience and industry-changing innovations, such as VMware® virtualization. Mitel Communications Director (MCD) supports many different circuits, such as SIP trunks, T1/PRI, analog, etc., which allows your company to prepare for the future (SIP) while still working in the present.
Crossover Series systems offer more than 500 features, functions and applications, including:
- Award-winning messaging, mobility and unified communications
- Line sharing across all trading and non-trading devices
- Compatibility with popular headsets from Plantronics and VXI
- Caller-ID, call history, click-to-dial
- Voice mail, instant messaging, presence, audio/web conferencing options
- CRM, Microsoft® Outlook™ or Active Directory integration options